CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Yesterday, I woke to horrible pain. I have not had a fibromyalgia pain in years. I'd forgotten all bad it can be.

Not only is your body in turmoil but, your brain quites working as well. It was an all day thing. Today is much better.

I fight any symptom or day like yesterday, with prayer. I have been healed by Christ, so, I believe, that these days, like yesterday, are a scheme to get me thinking I'm ill again. So, I fight the good fight of truth.

I call to my God and stand on His promises. I, always, rebound into health. I have learned not to ponder the way I feel nor to let my body drag my mind down. I continue to praise God and believe.

Today, I praise God that I continue to walk in my healing. I am determined to not let go of the healing that I have received from God.

God is good. Dear reader, I would love to pray for you. Just leave me a note. I have a link in the top right corner of this site for you to list your prayer request.

Love to all who read this post and may God be with you.

2 comments:

chronic chick said...

I like the beautiful background. I've lived with lupus so I understand all too welll

Given55 said...

Thank you Chronic chick.