CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fear


Do you fear Lupus? My child, "I have not given you a spirit of fear".

I have never gone into fear over my diagnosis. It,Lupus, will not break my spirit,nor define my life. It is but a "thorn in my side". I will remember my vulnerability, because of it, but will not succumb to its rules.

I will live above the nature of Lupus and live, only with the Word of God. That is what defines me for the Word says, I am "Wonderfully and perfectly made". This is the truth and it is what I live by.

Some would say, "How foolish". "You live in a dream and ignore the reality." My answer is that this place is just a stop over to eternity and my lot here is "Nothin but a thing."

I will live above Lupus and glorify the Lord. Lupus will not distract me, nor take me from my purpose on this earth. Through it, Lupus, God has spoke to many, so things are not as they appear. "In all things, I will glorify the Lord."
gl
So, when you are flaring or taking another test. Sing to the Lord, He is your comfort. Pray for that peace, that goes beyond all understanding, and you will find it. Believe, in the mighty power, of the Living God and He will deliver you from the fear of the disease called Lupus.

0 comments: