CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Rejoice.


The water pills worked.

Problem is when I went off of them I swelled right back up. Not just my feet, my whole body.

I have found a few old water pills and am taking them while I wait to hear from the doctor.

Still no results on all that blood they took from me. I figure if there is something wrong, the doctor would have called.

Worry is believing the lies of Satan. So, I have to discipline myself not to worry. I didn't use to worry about the outcome of a test, but, today I tend to worry more. Perhaps, it is because I sat with two people as they died this last year.

Your own mortality creeps up on you when you watch someone die.

I praise God for today. I am not promise tomorrow, but today I rejoice.

0 comments: