CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Fight


I feel really energized today. I thank God for that. He fills me with life.

I read a blog today, that was about the fact that, you never know when fatigue will hit you. This is true. You can be going along, with your day, and then, all of the sudden, exhaustion.

I have not suffered with this in a long time. The more I minister, keeping my eyes on God, the less likely I am to experience these kinds of affects. I am grateful to God that his glory shine on me.

But, then you have the other symptoms. Again, my way of fighting such things, is to rebuke the attack of the evil one, and claim victory. Do I get tired of the fight? You bet. Do I at times falter in my fight. Oh, yes. But, I always come back to face the enemy and take my life back.

Today, if I look into the mirror, I see welts on my face. But, if I look beyond the mirror and into the face of God. I see a person that is "fearfully and perfectly made."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blogging is an excellent tool for you!

I was glad to read this post to see your positive attitude peaking out from behind a temporary physical imperfection...those temporaries aren't *you* anyway...they're just...temporaries...

What a beautiful blog, too!

Given55 said...

Thank you Daily Spirit,

I brought my lap top to the hospital while I wait for my mothers surgery. It has been a great distraction, this blog.

You are right. Temporary. For everything there is a season.

God bless.

maryshome said...

This blog is a God send!

Nicole

Given55 said...

Thank you Nicole. I pray that you are blessed.