CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Last Week


I have been away from my blog a little longer than I would have like to have been. My mother feel and broke her hip and it has been terrible.

She is now in a nursing home. Putting her there was very hard, but she is doing well.

During all this, the Lupus has really acted up. My legs swell and my ankle hurts so bad that one day I had to use a wheel chair. Then for a couple of days a cane.

Yesterday, I had less swelling and could walk on my ankle all day. I, probably, need to go to the doctor to see if my kidney is compromised. I could not find the time last week, but will go this coming week.

I feel so in over load. To many decisions and to many problems. In a twinkling of an eye, my life just turned upside down. I am probably have more trouble because I am so stressed. Very hard to not be stressed with all that has been going on,

I continue to hear my mother in my home and try to remember her needs. But, she is gone and will probably not return to my home. It is so very sad.

For myself, life has changed as much as for my mother. Having always taken care of someone, I now only have my husband, so I will spoil him, I suppose.

2 comments:

Sophie - LFA said...

Good morning to you.

I hope this finds you doing ok.

I wanted to let you know that I have featured your blog on the LFA's blog. I run a biweekly spotlight on other lupus blogs and this week was your turn. :-) You can check it out here http://lfa-inc.blogspot.com/.

Wishing you a good week,
Wick
davis@lupus.org

Given55 said...

Thank you Wick