CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

crochet & Noni


Well, Praise God for natural remedies.

I forgot to take the Noni yesterday and found out it truly does work. By midday my pain was back. I realized that I had not taken the Noni and am now back on it and the pain is again gone.

I continue to do pretty well. Can't say that this thing has me down. My ministry is growing and I keep my eyes on God, not on Lupus.

My daughter and I have started a new business. We are starting out in my home, to try and build a clientele and then, hopefully open a store front. We make everything we sell from scratch.

My daughter is a homesteader. She is making breads, pastries, noodles,etc. and I crochet. I make anything. Right now, I have purses, baskets, shawls and a few other items. Below are some pictures of our first day we opened.

We did pretty good. We only had nine customers, but we both sold over fifty dollars worth of goods and both got orders. It is very exciting. Crocheting is something I can do and still be disabled. It does not take a lot of energy and uses my time creatively. I am a crochet addict.

I love the colors in this pillow
DSC00689DSC00723

Hobo bag
DSC00680DSC00679

Other bags. Some are made with hemp.

DSC00681
DSC00683
DSC00685

Basket made with hemp and leather.
DSC00695DSC00696



This is suppose to be a basket, but everyone kept putting it on their heads. It finnaly sold as a hat.
DSC00703

My shawls.
DSC00732DSC00729
DSC00726DSC00725

0 comments: