CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hospital Visit


Last night, I had to go to the emergency room with chest pain. I hate it that with Lupus, so much of the time, they can not find any reason for your pain.

At least, my heart was not involved.

I have to see my doctor today for follow-up, because, if the pain is front fluid around the heart, it was to soon to show up on the ex-ray.

What I believe it is, is swollen ligaments and tendons in my rib cage. My pain is horrible. Truly need relief. Any ideas out there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also read on your other blog about your chest pain. Were you xrays normal? And in the past have they showed anything when you had the fluid problem? Just curious, I have this same pain, but I also get it on my side along with some kind of swelling (still unknown reason of course). I have found a good formula of vit/minerals that work for me, supposed to help with inflammation....Magnesium, Vit. D, CoQ10,garlic, HIgher doses of Omega 3...this is all in addition to a daily vitamin. I can get exact dosages for you if you'd like. Sounds like a lot of the same stuff may be in the Noni, haven't checked yet.
Blessings,
Salyna

Given55 said...

Hello Salyna,

Yes, my chest xrays were normal. Both at the hospital and the Doctor. In the past, I showed fluid on my heart from an xray. That is what I thought was wrong this time. The pain was very similar, but a bit more painful. Sure, I could give your formula a try. I was told last night that barely powder, which is really a pill, works excellent on pain.

Do you have a chronic illness that your swelling is secondary to? Or do they not know what is wrong. Noni, has been a real blessing for me. I'd recommend it to anyone.

I will pray for you whenever I think of you.

Bless you and thanks for the comment.