CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just one more Thing


I have a diagnosis. Costochondritis. What??? Oh, yea!!! Isn't that a fun name.

If you want to learn more or understand this one, here is a link.

The pain is horrible. Sometimes, it is so extreme, that I can't walk. When I take a step it just drives the pain through my body.

I have started a herbal substance for pain relief. It is called Noni. I hope it works, because the pain medication has stopped working and if I go for stronger medicine, I will not be able to function at all. Although, sleep is good, when you hurt this bad.

God is so good, all this is drawing me closer to Him. I can only depend on Him to provide for me. To sustain me, to deliver me, to heal me. I have a great God, who I can call upon, at anytime, and He will comfort me.

Thank you God.

0 comments: