CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Eyes on God


Well, I got through the weekend. Even, thanks to steroids, got to go to church.

I have told quit a few people that the Lupus is back and have had various reactions. Mostly, they say it is an attack from Satan. Does not feel that way to me. I believe it to be a test.

Some ask, what sin am I in. I'm always sinning, but, I have not entered into anything new. I did, start, to ask myself that question. But, decided that I was not going there. I was not going to dwell on looking for a sin in my life. I will, instead, concentrate on the glory of God. To stay in that negative thinking will only hurt me. God will reveal if I need to change something in my life.

I, again, am sad but not devastated. Whatever the reason for this flare or relapse, I will endure and all the while keep my eyes on God.

2 comments:

Bluebirdy said...

I never know how to reply to a person who has left a comment on my blog, so I am trying this. THANKYOU for your uplifting words on my blog. I just feel like I am going to...I don't know. I can't even think of a comparison. Your blog is amazingly beautiful! I am going to put your blog address on my "blogs to read", ok? Blessings to you, dear one.
Bluebirdy

Given55 said...

Bluebirdy,
your reply comment was perfect. Thank you for the complement and for the add.