CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008


Oh man, I'm tired of the cold. Another cold front is coming through and again I'm in pain. Seems like lately, I'm in pain a lot.

I'm again, wrapped up in my heating pad. Please, stop being so cold. I stop the steroids Sunday. I feel a bit better, in the Sjorgrens area, but, I am still a bit swollen in my saliva gland. I can live with that though.

I realize that I need to be more moderate in my life style. To do a little work and then rest. I, usually, work hours and then pay the next day. My new tactic is to work, rest, work,rest. I know, I'm a little slow at figuring that one out. I can be really stubborn when it comes to trying to keep my life as normal as possible. Wanting to be like others, I tend to ignore symptoms and attempt to live my life like they do. Not wise, I know, but, I am finally coming around.

Last night, my community group met here, at my home. I lead the group, so I have to prepare for them to come and then clean up after they leave. Now, that I have been suffering, a bit, this becomes much harder to do. I still have not cleaned up from last night. It can wait. The whole thing wears me out, but, it is what God has called me to do, so, out of obedience I continue. I just need to learn to keep my health in mind and limit or be smart about how much I do.

God is good. He always gives me the strength and encouragement to go on.

0 comments: