CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Warm

The pain of Fibromyalgia has been so extreme for me this winter that I did some research on how the cold affects Fibromyalgia.

Mostly what I was looking for was a remedy. I know cold affects it and I think this year it is so much colder that it is affecting me more.

I found that there is not much help. But,I did find that layers of clothes helps. So, because my left foot is so cold, I put on two pairs of socks. That helped for one day. Then, on top of the extra sock, I now have my foot wrapped in a heating pad. SUCCESS!!

Foot is now warm.

The extra layers of clothes help a bit, but not as much as I would like. So....last year I bought my husband a massage cushion to sit on. Turns out, it also, warms up. Now, I'm sitting on the warm cushion.

So, here I sit. My foot in two pairs of socks, wrapped up in a heating pad. My butt, on a heated cushion, layers of clothes on and a blanket across my lap. Do I feel better?

I certainly feel warm.

0 comments: