CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Good day


My day was soooo much better. I actually, got out of my chair and did house work. It felt great. My pain was minimal and I could work through it. Took a few breaks now and then to not get overly tired. Got everything done I wanted to.

I did start having problems when I went to the grocery. During the walk, around the store, I started feeling pain in my feet and calves. I kept thinking "NO" I'm not going to start again. I'm going to finish what I have started. The pain became intense, I started some focused breathing and focused shopping.

I finished and got all I needed. But, when I got home and rested a bit. The pain and stiffness began to increase. All in all, I did good. I got dinner for my husband and mother. Made snacks for my new cell group and sat down to wait for the evening meeting.

It was my first cell group meeting. Went great and I forgot I hurt. Now, that it is over....I hurt!!!!! My shins, feet and back have had enough. But, God is good. I am not going to complain, it was a good day.

Rejoice over the small things. Rejoice over the blessings, Rejoice because you are wonderfully and perfectly made.

0 comments: